Thursday, March 28, 2013

Happy Easter!

Well.. first of all let me start by saying
HAPPY EASTER to you all :)

I'm reading "Best Served Cold" by Joe Abercrombie
Book seems to be incredibly fantastic, 
but I've read just few pages..
I'm looking forward to making myself a cup
of tea and having a good read!

I wanted to bake something and I had

strawberries on hand, so I tried one recipe.
Muffins turned out delicious and
I'll definitely make them again.

Ingredients:
  • 2 cups all-purpose flour
  • 2 teaspoons baking soda
  • 3/4 cup sugar
  • 2 eggs, lightly beaten
  • 1/2 cup vegetable oil
  • 1/2 cup cream (12%)
  • 1-1/4 cups finely chopped fresh
     unsweetened strawberries
Directions:
  1. In a small bowl combine the first two ingredients.
    In another bowl whisk the eggs, sugar, oil and cream.
    Stir into the dry ingredients just until moistened.
    Fold in strawberries.
  2. Place in paper-lined muffin tins.
  3. Bake at 175°C for 35 minutes.
    Serve warm.





No comments:

Post a Comment