Tuesday, May 14, 2013

It's a strange feeling to find 
your old purse with some money
in it..

Cream of leek and potato soup - this has got to be one of
the most delicious soups I've ever made as well as 
the easiest. My younger sister is not really a soup lover..
but really enjoyed this one.














Ingredients:

  •  4 medium sized leeks, sliced and throughly washed
  •  1 onion, skinned and sliced
  •  3 medium sized potatoes, peeled and sliced
  •  about 25g butter
  •  1 litre vegetable stock, salt and pepper
  •  45ml cream


Method:

  •  lightly fry the vegetables in the butter for about 4 minutes, 
until soft but not coloured. Add the stock, cover and simmer 
     for about 45 minutes until the vegetables are cooked. 
  •  Pure it in an electric blender and return it to the pan
  •  Re-heat and stir in the cream just before serving.


                       ***




My younger sister told me
that it's different manga version of me,
but I don't think so.
It's from my notebook for biology,
I drew this during lesson.
I usually don't finish my arts
'cause I'm lazy..

Erm.. yeah, that's all.


No comments:

Post a Comment