Saturday, June 8, 2013

Ursynalia Fest 2013

Last weekend me and Damon went to the
Ursynalia Warsaw Student Festival.
The event started about 3p.m., but we 
were sitting under once of the big umbrellas
(the weather was so weird, at most
of the time was sunny and hot, 
but sometimes it was raining)
and waited for Parkway Drive's concert. 

There were a lot of stores with T-shirts, 
accessories, food and beer, but most of them
were very expensive. Not much to say about
the food options - hot-dogs, ice-creams and
fried food. I think, you know what is the most
important at students' parties - good fun and cheap tickets, 
that's why this year people were disappointed.

The moment when we arrived onto the main stage
was incredible, it was a sea of black T-shirts -
I knew I was at the right place. Only metalheads
will wear all black in 27+ degree celsius temperatures
when mud is everywhere around the scene.
When Winston came to the stage and 
looked into our side, my heart was beating so
fast! This band is so amazing live that it's
better than perfect. I'm still processing it.




No comments:

Post a Comment