Monday, October 21, 2013

Adventurous week

Who knew losing weight could be fun?
Last month I went into a Zumba class
with my cousin and her friend. 
I was surprised at how fit and healthy
I began feeling after few lessons.
Awesome!

Few days ago was Claudia's birthday. 
We went for a Black Metal Night,
but now I just know that I don't like 
this kind of music. I tried to
enjoy of being there, but I really couldn't..
For many of us, music is part of life,
part of who we are. We defend our
beliefs about music with as much venom
and as we would defend our lovers..
Don't be afraid to be yourself, 
in my opinion it's really important.
Anyway I made for Claudia "black metal"
cupcakes :)

Last weekend I spent with Damon and
his best friends. We went for a Poznan
Game Arena. It was pretty awesome to
saw so many cosplayers at the same place,
the same time. Next year I'll be 
Katarina from League of Legends!


No comments:

Post a Comment