Sunday, January 4, 2015

How time flies!

Hello everyone in 2015!
I can't believe how time flies!
Everything changes in my life, again -
and the world still stays the same :)
My life got much better.

Few hours ago Damon arrived to his home
and I feel so alone now..

Recently I played Diablo III and what can I say..
I fell in love with this game! Really, it's so awesome!
The only one thing that is not perfect for me
is that people always seem to like the dark
characters more than cheery ones..
So play as a Demon Hunter is not
exactly what I wanted to do ;)
Anyway game has amazing graphics
and an outstanding story. I know that
for many people Diablo is just a waste of time and cash,
but it doesn't matter for me :)
Blizzard - your cinematics are super awesome!

 And some photos: my gingerbread house,
gingerbread cookies, homemade reindeer by my sister,
my "winter cake" and bonus - Damon took me a photo, while
I'm playing Diablo. I hope you'll like them






No comments:

Post a Comment