Wednesday, March 4, 2015

nothing new

Hello everyone.

I'm a bit annoyed with what's going on in public news these days.
I don't understand the public's obsession with so called celebrities..
And for me it's weird. I think everyone should pay more attention
to his own life. And don't get me wrong, I understand that famous person's
life could be more interesting than ours, but when I see my
grandma's standing all the time in front of TV, I'm frustrated.

Anyway, it's already over my free time - in Poland we've just finished
our "winter holidays". Most of my free time I worked as hostess, but
for last few days I took a rest and went to Polkowice. It was so nice
to saw Damon again. We went bowling with a group of friends
and I really enjoyed myself. Damon have never gone bowling before
so it was funny to saw him when he was trying to push the bowling ball.
When I went to the place with a lots of shoes and put my pair on,
one guy stood in front of me and I still don't sure if he was
just friendly or he was flirting with me, but Damon wasn't delighted.
Oh man! He's so jealous sometimes! But it's also nice feeling. The weather last days
was sunny, so I was joyful and cooked a lot of stuff. I bought some beer
and got drunk with my future mother-in-law. I'm so thankful for that evening,
we talked a lot and I could feel so.. relaxed. But the best part of my
holidays was gawk in awe.. Damon was wearing only black loose jeans
and tried to fix exercise bar. It sounds funny, but I really enjoyed that view
- it's quite rare to see my boyfriend without T-shirt with dirty of grease hands.

I know there's probably no one who's reading this blog, so I write here my all
thoughts and memories. Oh.. okay, most of them and not so often ;)
And now some photos as always.

PS. Have you ever seen someone's drawing with using a pipette and currant juice?
I did it in work when I was sooo bored. I hope you'll like it.

















No comments:

Post a Comment